A recording of a live Masterclass with Chief Sumo Noah Kagan – founder and CEO of AppSumo, this originally presented on June 22, 2022.
In this course, you will learn the lessons Noah discovered during his first year of running AppSumo. He will also provide practical ways to apply what you’ve learned so that it may help your new business endeavors.
Some topics covered:
- Noah Kagan, the founder of AppSumo, explains how he came up with the idea for his business and got his first customer.
- Obtaining validation is essential so that you can determine whether your idea has the potential to become a successful business. This will help you save time and money in the long run.
- AppSumo Plus members get free access to this Masterclass on building relationships with your first customers.
Sign up today for Plus!
You Can Quickly View What You Will Get From This.
- Best for: Anyone seeking for advice on how to apply these principles to a new business should look no further.
- He will discuss lessons he learned from his 365 days working at AppSumo.
- If you’re an AppSumo Plus member, this Masterclass is free for you.
- A live Masterclass with Noah Kagan
Plans & features
Deal terms & conditions
- Digital download of Masterclass: AppSumo 365-day Program – Plus exclusive
- This offer is not transferable or refundable.
Day 1 – Day 365 of get free Masterclass:
Digital Download FREE $0
- Free access to all AppSumo Masterclasses
- Key lessons as you’re starting your new business
- Hear more about the first year of AppSumo from the founder himself
- Learn about the importance of idea validation
- Q&A with Noah Kagan
- Develop connections with fellow Plus members and AppSumo staff
Read more explanation by clicking here
You can read more tools and WordPress-related blog posts here
I am Anamul Haque, a professional WordPress developer. I have worked in this field for the last two years very successfully. I worked with many clients and got a lot of 5-star reviews. You can visit my profiles on Fiverr, Upwork, and PeoplePerHour if you need any help. Thank you!